The Auman's addition was among the early Ranch house developments built in the Carmel area following World War II. Typical of post-war Ranch developments, the houses are modest in size and design, with most examples consisting of a simple, side gabled or hipped roof house with an attached garage. Permastone and vertical wood siding were common building materials in the Auman's Addition. Due to the modest size of the original floor plans, many home owners have built small, rear additions onto their houses.
Not currently designated at national, state, or local level
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 1-story residential building built in 1957. Exterior walls are original brick. The building has a side gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles. Windows are original wood, 1/1 double-hung sashes. There is a platform/stoop.
* Date source: Property Assessment
Description generated by RuskinARC™.