This property is located on West Road near the western border of Clay Township. At the time of its original construction, the property was largely surrounded by farmland and scattered farmsteads. By the 1980s and early 1990s, large homes were built in the vicinity and some larger subdivisions existed to the north and the south.
Not currently designated at national, state, or local level
This is a 1-story, multiple-bay residential building built in 1957. The building is l in plan. The structural system is balloon frame. The foundation is concrete. Exterior walls are original brick veneer. The building has a low side gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles. The roof features a protruding cross gable on the north end forming the L-shaped wing. There is one center, rear slope, brick chimney. Windows are original casements. There is a single-story, inset entry porch characterized by an integrated (under the main) roof. There is a single-story, rear, frame porch addition.
* Date source: Hamilton County GIS
Description generated by RuskinARC™.