Most of the buildings on this farmstead date to about 1950. When this property was surveyed in 1991 it included a livestock barn, but this building was demolished prior to 1998. The property still includes one tenant house which possibly dates to the early twentieth century. The main house appears to date the 1950s. It includes a large, four-car garage addition.
Not currently designated at national, state, or local level
This site is an agricultural or open field built after 1950.
* Date source: Hamilton County GIS
Description generated by RuskinARC™.