Two-part commercial block, Romanesque Revival
Not currently designated at national, state, or local level
This is a 2-story meetinghouse in the Romanesque Revival style built in the period 1880-1889. The structural system is masonry. The foundation is continuous; unknown. Exterior walls are historic brick. The building has a flat roof. Windows are historic wood, 1/1 double-hung sashes.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.