Originally a double house known as the "Melville House"
First owner - Edward Conners
Designated at National level : Galena Historic District
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story domestic building built ca. 1846. The building is rectangular in plan. The foundation is limestone. Exterior walls are brick. The building has a side-gable roof clad in asphalt shingles. Windows are contemporary vinyl 6/6 double- or single-hung, round arch, hood molding/crowns. The porch is original, Full-width, one story; Wood materials; Flat roof; Classical supports. Doors are original wood, glass glazed, flush with transom, sidelights.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.