A.C. Weary, Freeport
John Goodmiller, Stockton
Designated at National level : Galena Historic District
Politics and Government
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 3-story courthouse in the Greek Revival style built in 1838, 1900, 1970. The foundation is limestone. Exterior walls are brick; limestone. The building has a mansard roof clad in slate. Windows are original or historic; contemporary wood; aluminum 1/1 double- or single-hung; hood molding/crowns; with molding. Doors are contemporary metal glazed; recessed entry with fanlight.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.