Gable front, Classical Revival
304 Clinton Ave is a two-story, frame house which was built ca. 1890. The house is Classical Revival in style with a full pediment on the front-facing gable end. The front-facing gable end and second story on the front porch were added. A three-car garage was built in 1987.
Designated at National level
Ridgeland/Oak Park National Register District 1983
Designated at Local level : Ridgeland/Oak Park Historic District 1994
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story single-family residence in the Classical Revival style built ca. 1890. The structural system is frame. The foundation is stone. Exterior walls are historic wood clapboard and replacement wood clapboard. Siding on front facade is historic or original. Replacement siding on the sides. The building has a medium front gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles. There is one center, straddle ridge, brick chimney. Windows are historic wood, 2/2 double-hung sashes. There is a single-story, full-span open porch characterized by a flat roof with round wood posts on square stone piers.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.