J. T. Herter
August A. Caron & Son
Commercial building, Spanish Colonial Revival
Was originally an automobile service station.
Designated at National level
Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture
Designated at Local level : Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 1-story commercial building in the Spanish Colonial Revival style built in 1924. The building is rectangular in plan. The structural system is masonry. Exterior walls are original stucco. The building has a flat roof. Windows are replacement aluminum, 1-light casements. Transom window over entry door. Entry at grade.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.