Center gable, Tudor Revival, Prairie School
166 N Ridgeland Ave (originally N 64th Ave) is a contributing building within the Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District. It was built in 1912 by Henry Hogans for owner Mrs. E. Corbett.
Mrs. E. Corbett
Designated at National level
Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
Designated at Local level : Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
This is a 2.5-story single-family residence in the Tudor Revival style with Prairie School influences built in 1912. The building is irregular in plan. The structural system is frame. The foundation is poured concrete. Exterior walls are original stucco. The building has a cross gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles. Windows are original stained glass casements. There is a single-story, side enclosed porch characterized by a gabled roof clad in asphalt shingles on rectangular stuccoed piers.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.