Spencer and Powers
Gable front, Tudor Revival, Prairie School
167 N Ridgeland Ave (originally N 64th Ave) is a contributing building within the Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District. It was designed by Spencer and Powers in 1909 for owner William C. Stephens.
William C. Stephens
Designated at National level
Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
Designated at Local level : Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
This is a 2.5-story single-family residence in the Tudor Revival style with Prairie School influences built in 1909. The building is irregular in plan. The foundation is poured concrete. Exterior walls are original stucco and original brick. The building has a cross gable roof clad in original clay tiles. There is a single-story, side with side-gable enclosed porch characterized by a gabled roof clad in clay tiles on rectangular brick piers.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.