Thomas R. Bishop
Two-part commercial block, Spanish Colonial Revival
Lublina and Trim
Designated at National level
Ridgeland/Oak Park National Register District 1983
Designated at Local level : Ridgeland/Oak Park Historic District 1994
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story commercial building in the Spanish Colonial Revival style built in 1922. The structural system is masonry. Exterior walls are original brick. Terracotta decorative ornament, window and door surrounds. Decorative brickwork. Cast iron columns. The building has a flat with parapet roof and decorative cornice with dentils and egg and dart. Windows are replacement aluminum, 1/3 awning-style. Replacement aluminum storefronts. Multiple entrance doors are at grade.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.