C. W. Andrews
Foursquare, Prairie School, Colonial Revival
542 N Ridgeland Ave (originally N 64th Ave) is a contributing building within the Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District.
Edith M. Andrews
Designated at National level
Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
Designated at Local level : Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
This is a 2-story single-family residence in the Prairie School style with Colonial Revival influences built in 1910. The structural system is frame/stucco. Exterior walls are original stucco. The building has a hip roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles and one hip-roofed dormer. There is one center, side slope, brick chimney. Windows are replacement vinyl, 1/1 double-hung sashes. There is a platform/stoop. Enclosed entry with hip roof, wood frieze and brackets.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.