Two-part commercial block, 20th Century Commercial.
Original style was Queen Anne prior to removal of exterior ornament and bays
Designated at National level
Ridgeland/Oak Park Historic District, 1983
Designated at Local level : Ridgeland/Oak Park Historic District, 1994
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story commercial building in the 20th Century Commercial style built in 1888. The structural system is masonry. Exterior walls are original brick. The building has a flat with parapet roof. There are two side left, exterior, brick chimneys. Windows are replacement aluminum, 1/1 double-hung sashes. Three storefronts and entrance to second floor are at grade.
* Date source: Historical Society of Oak Park & River Forest
Description generated by RuskinARC™.