William C. Presto
August S. Caron and Son
This building was part of the 2005 Downtown Oak Park Survey. It was noted as a structure of merit. The brick building is one story with decorative brickwork and limestone trim. Two storefronts were changed in 1942 by owner C. B. Scoville, Jr. and architect Roy Hotchkiss.
Charles B. Scoville
Not currently designated at national, state, or local level
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 1-story commercial building built in 1924. The building is rectangular in plan. The structural system is masonry. Exterior walls are original brick. Stone sills, coping and trim. The building has a flat with parapet roof. Windows are replacement aluminum storefront. Entry door at grade.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.