William J. Van Keuren
C. F. Wolmer
Two-part commercial block
Designated at National level
Ridgeland/Oak Park Historic District, 1983
Designated at Local level : Ridgeland/Oak Park Historic District, 1994
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story commercial building built in 1911. The structural system is masonry. Exterior walls are original brick. Brick corbeling, limestone banding, coping and decorative trim. The building has a flat with parapet roof. Windows are replacement aluminum storefront. Aluminum windows on second floor. Storefront entrances and door to second floor at grade. There is a two-story, side, brick addition. Elevator.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.