855 Lake Street, historically known as the Scoville Manor Hotel, is a five-story apartment hotel that was constructed in 1926 for architect/owner Harry P. Mozier. Mozier added a penthouse unit on the roof in 1927. The building name was changed to the Scoville Park Hotel around 1952. In 1961 the canopy over the front entrance was added and the building name was changed again, this time to the Oak Hotel. The property address was changed from 839 to 855 at the request of the property owners, which necessitated Unity Temple to change their address from 845 to 875.