Prairie School, Tudor Revival
324 S Harvey Ave is a contributing building within the Ridgeland-Oak Park Historic District.
Designated at National level
Ridgeland-Oak Park Historic District
Designated at Local level : Ridgeland-Oak Park Historic District
This is a 2-story single-family residence in the Prairie School style with Tudor Revival influences built ca. 1900. The building is rectangular in plan. The structural system is frame. Exterior walls are original stucco and wood half-timbering and original wood siding. wood siding only on lower half of front part of house. The building has a gable front roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles with deep. There is one side left, exterior, brick chimney. Windows are , 1/1 sash. There is a single-story, partial-width side partially enclosed characterized by a hip roof clad in asphalt shingles with classical round columns with tuscan capitals wood posts on side walls stuccoed piers. Primary entryway on right side of house directly up stone stairs onto small porch.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.