The building is a Contributing Resource in the historic district. The house was constructed in 1906 by G. Morrison for owner Olaf Nelson.
Designated at National level
Ridgeland-Oak Park Historic District
Designated at Local level : Ridgeland-Oak Park Historic District
This is a single-family residence built in 1906. The building is rectangular in plan.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.