947-949 Pleasant St was designed by W.B. Cohan and built by developer Esposito Company in 1958. It is a non-contributing building within the Ridgeland-Oak Park Historic District as it was constructed outside the district's period of significance (1870-1929). Property also previously listed as 947 Pleasant St.
Not currently designated at national, state, or local level
This is an apartment building built in 1958. The building is u in plan.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.