703 Woodbine Ave was built by the Vierow Brothers in 1904 for original owner Henry Euifeldt.
Designated at National level
Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
Designated at Local level : Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
This is a 2-story single-family residence in the Stick style built in 1904. The structural system is frame. Exterior walls are wood siding. The building has a gable roof clad in asphalt shingles with box cornice. The roof has a witch's hat curve. There is one offset left, side slope, brick chimney. Windows are wood, 1/1 double-hung sashes. There appear to be 1/1 sash storm windows. There is a single-story, wrap-around open porch characterized by a hip roof clad in asphalt shingles with tuscan wood posts. The front door is located at the right side on the front façade within the front porch. There are two additional doors from the front porch on the left elevation, facing Augusta St.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.