The original house on this lot was built in 1904 and collapsed in 1956. A new house was built on the lot in that year. A second dwelling is located at the year of the property and may predate the original 1904 house. As the main house was built outside the period of significance for the district, it is considered a non-contributing building within the Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District.
Not currently designated at national, state, or local level
This is a single-family residence built in 1956.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.