There is a 1910 permit for this address for a 1-story, frame residence under contractor William McClough. However, the house doe snot appear on the 1910 Sanborn map so this permit may never have been used. A 1918 permit for a 2-story frame residence may be a new building or may be an alteration to the building permitted in 1910. Both permits list the same owner. A garage was built in 1965.
Designated at National level
Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
Designated at Local level : Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
This is a single-family residence built in 1918.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.