White and Christie
Colonial revival, Colonial Revival
325 N East Ave is a contributing building within the Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District. It was designed by White & Christie and built in 1919 for original owner William Lees.
Designated at National level
Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
Designated at Local level : Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
This is a 2.5-story single-family residence in the Colonial Revival style built in 1919. The structural system is masonry. The foundation is poured concrete. Exterior walls are original brick and original stucco. The building has a cross gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles. There is one front, exterior, brick chimney. Windows are , 6/1 double-hung sashes. There is a single-story, recessed corner platform/stoop. Some of the 6/1 windows are replacement vinyl (on 2nd floor).
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.