Lady Hamilton Estates is one of the early post-war suburbs of Clay Township. The subdivision includes 34 lots laid out around a circular drive. Most of the houses follow plans typical of Ranch style architecture but at least one consists of a Mid-Century Modern house designed by Avriel Shull.
Not currently designated at national, state, or local level
Contributing resource in a potential district with significance in suburban development of Carmel.
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 1-story residential building built in 1954. The building is irregular in plan. Exterior walls are original brick. The building has a side gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles. Windows are replacement vinyl, 1/1 double-hung sashes. There is a platform/stoop.
* Date source: Property assessment; Hamilton County GIS - 2000
Description generated by RuskinARC™.