Tallmadge and Watson
Guy & McClintock
Prairie, Prairie School, Tudor Revival
330 N East Ave is a non-contributing building within the Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District. It was designed by Tallmadge and Watson and built by Guy & McClintock in 1915 for original owner Mrs. A. W. Norman.
Mrs. A. W. Norman
Designated at National level
Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
Designated at Local level : Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
This is a 2-story single-family residence in the Prairie School style with Tudor Revival influences built in 1915. The structural system is masonry. The foundation is poured concrete. Exterior walls are original stucco. The building has a hip roof. Windows are casements. There is a single-story platform/stoop characterized by a hip roof clad in artificial slate shingles with square posts.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.