Guy & McClintock
Prairie influenced, Prairie School
618 N East Ave is a contributing building within the Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District. It was built in 1911 by Guy & McClintock for original owner W. H. Gardner.
W. H. Gardner
Designated at National level
Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
Designated at Local level : Frank Lloyd Wright-Prairie School of Architecture Historic District
This is a 2-story single-family residence in the Prairie School style built in 1911. The structural system is masonry. The foundation is poured concrete. Exterior walls are original stucco. The building has a hip roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles and two arched dormers. Arched roof dormers. Windows are original wood, 1-light casements. There is a single-story, partial-width enclosed porch characterized by a hip roof clad in asphalt shingles with square stuccoed posts.
* Date source: Village of Oak Park building permit archives.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.