Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
This is a 1.5-story, 2-bay domestic building built in the period 1950-1959. The building is irregular in plan. The structural system is frame. The foundation is undetermined. Exterior walls are replacement vinyl siding. The building has a high front gable roof clad in modern asphalt shingles with box cornice. There is a wooden, 20-light curved bay window at the front. The side windows are not visible. There is a single-story, full-span open porch characterized by a hip roof clad in asphalt shingles with battered wood posts.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.