Designated at National level
1985 East Shelbyville Historic District
Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
Community Planning and Development
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story, multiple-bay domestic building built in the period 1890-1899. The structural system is frame. The foundation is stone. Exterior walls are original weatherboard. The building has a multi-plane hip and gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles with flush eaves. There are three internal brick chimneys. The windows are a combination of 1/1 and 2/2 double hung wood sashes. The original front porch has been fully enclosed.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.