Two-part commercial block, Early 20th century commercial
Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story, 2-bay commercial building in the Early 20th century commercial style built in the period 1910-1919. The structural system is masonry. The foundation is continuous brick. Exterior walls are original brick. The building has a flat roof clad in replacement rubberized/asphalt composite with flush cornice and stone caps. There is one offset right, brick chimney. Windows are historic wood, 8/8 double-hung sashes.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.