Designated at National level
1895 West Shelby Historic District
Designated at Local level : Shelby Historic District
Community Planning and Development
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story, multiple-bay domestic building built in the period 1900-1909. The structural system is frame. The foundation is stone. Exterior walls are original weatherboard. The building has a multi-plane cross gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles with box cornice and dentil moulding. There are multiple interior brick chimneys. Windows are original wood, 1/1 double-hung sashes. There is a single-story, wrap-around open porch characterized by a shed roof clad in asphalt shingles with round wood posts on square brick piers.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.