Not currently designated at national, state, or local level
This is a 2-story, 3-bay residential building in the Colonial Revival style built ca. 1939. The building is rectangular in plan. The structural system is frame. The foundation is undetermined. Exterior walls are replacement aluminum siding. The building has a side gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles. Windows are original wood sash. First floor wood sash windows have 8-over-12 lights. Second floor wood sash windows have 8-over-8 lights. There is a single-story, entry entry porch characterized by a shed roof clad in asphalt shingles with square wood posts. The primary entryway is located on the western bay of the house. There is a single-story, side, attached garage addition.
* Date source: Hamilton County GIS
Description generated by RuskinARC™.