Lady Hamilton Estates is one of the early post-war suburbs of Clay Township. The subdivision includes 34 lots laid out around a circular drive. Most of the houses follow plans typical of Ranch style architecture but at least one consists of a Mid-Century Modern house designed by Avriel Shull.
Not currently designated at national, state, or local level
Contributing resource in a potential district with significance in suburban development of Carmel.
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 1-story residential building built in 1958. Exterior walls are original stone veneer and original vertical plank siding. The building has a cross-hip roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles. Windows are replacement vinyl, 1-light casements. There is a single-story, recessed corner recessed porch characterized by an integrated (under the main) roof clad in asphalt shingles with rectangular wood posts.
* Date source: Property assessment; Hamilton County GIS - 1980
Description generated by RuskinARC™.