Two-part commercial block, Early 20th century commercial
Designated at National level
1978 Commercial District
Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
Community Planning and Development
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story, 4-bay commercial building in the Early 20th century commercial style built in the period 1900-1909. The structural system is masonry. The foundation is undetermined. Exterior walls are original brick. The building has a flat roof clad in modern rubberized/asphalt composite with elaborated cornice. Windows are replacement aluminum, 1/1 double-hung sashes. The windows have stone sills and lintels. There is a single-entry doorway occupying the westernmost bay unit. The ground-floor bays are separated by cast-iron pilasters.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.