Designated at National level
1985 East Shelbyville Historic District
Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
Community Planning and Development
This is a 2-story, multiple-bay domestic building built in the period 1890-1899. The building is rectangular in plan. The structural system is frame. The foundation is stone. Exterior walls are original weatherboard. The building has a medium front gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles with open cornice and dentil moulding. There are two interior brick chimneys. Windows are original wood, 6/6 double-hung sashes. There is a single-story, wrap-around open porch characterized by a shed roof clad in asphalt shingles with round wood posts.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.