Designated at National level
1985 East Shelbyville Historic District
Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
Community Planning and Development
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 1-story, multiple-bay domestic building built in the period 1890-1899. The structural system is masonry. The foundation is stone. Exterior walls are original brick. The building has a cross gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles with flush eaves. There are three brick chimneys. Windows are original wood, 6/6 double-hung sashes. There is a single-story, recessed open porch characterized by a shed roof clad in asphalt shingles with square wood posts. There is a single-story, rear, frame addition.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.