Designated at National level
1978 Shelbyville Commercial District
Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story, store front-bay commercial building built in the period 1870-1879. The structural system is masonry. The foundation is stone. Exterior walls are original brick. The building has a flat roof clad in replacement rubberized/asphalt composite. The cornice is characterized by an arched crown over the central bay. Windows are original wood, 1/1 double-hung sashes. The lower bay is a glass store front.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.