Designated at National level
1978 Shelbyville Commercial District
Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story commercial building built in the period 1820-1829. The building is rectangular in plan. The structural system is masonry. The foundation is stone. Exterior walls are original brick. The building has a medium side gable roof clad in replacement standing seam metal with flush eaves. Windows are original wood, 6/6 double-hung sashes.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.