Designated at National level
1985 East District Expansion
Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
Community Planning and Development
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 1-story, 2-bay commercial building built in the period 1920-1929. The structural system is frame. The foundation is continuous brick. Exterior walls are replacement vinyl siding. The building has a medium front gable roof clad in modern asphalt shingles with box cornice. There is one center, straddle ridge, brick chimney. Windows are replacement aluminum, 1/1 double-hung sashes.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.