Bell House Restaurant
Center gable, Folk/Traditional
Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
Potentially eligible as a contributing resource
This is a 2-story, 3-bay commercial building in the Folk/Traditional style built in the period 1890-1899. The structural system is frame. The foundation is stone. Exterior walls are historic wood siding. The building has a hip with center gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles with flush eaves. There is one side left, exterior, brick chimney and one offset right, side slope, brick chimney. Windows are replacement vinyl, 1/1 double-hung sashes. The primary entry is situated in the center of a two-story, three-sided projecting bay with a gable peak. There is a two-story, rear, frame addition.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.