Designated at National level : 1985 West Shelbyville Historic District
This is a 1-story, 4-bay domestic building built in the period 1890-1899. The building is square in plan. The structural system is frame. The foundation is stone. Exterior walls are original brick veneer. The building has a medium hip roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles. There is a shed roof dormer. Its window has been boarded over with vinyl siding. There are two interior brick chimneys. Windows are replacement wood, 1/1 double-hung sashes. There is a corner recessed porch element.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.