Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
This is a 1.5-story domestic building built in the period 1950-1959. The building is rectangular in plan. The structural system is frame. The foundation is poured concrete. Exterior walls are original stone veneer. The building has a medium side gable roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles with flush eaves. There is a gable end chimney. Windows are original wood, 1/1 double-hung sashes. There is a side porch, covered entry.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.