Central passage, Colonial Revival
Designated at National level
Shelbyville West Historic District, 1985
Designated at Local level : Shelbyville Historic District
This is a 2-story domestic building in the Colonial Revival style built in the period 1940-1949. The structural system is frame. The foundation is stone. Exterior walls are original brick veneer. The building has a mansard roof clad in replacement asphalt shingles. There is a side wall chimney. Windows are original wood, 1/1 double-hung sashes.
Description generated by RuskinARC™.